|Journal > Vol. 5 (2) December 2010
- The Effect of Microbial Biofloc on Water Quality, Survival and
Growth of the Green Tiger Shrimp (Penaeus Semisulcatus) Fed
with Different crude Protein Levels.
Mohamed E. Megahed
- Effect of Different Dietary Probiotics on Growth, Feed Utilization
and Digestive Enzymes Activities of Nile Tilapia, Oreochromis
Mohamed A Essa1, Sabry S EL- Serafy, Magda M El-Ezabi, Said
M Daboor1, Neven A Esmael1, and Santosh P Lall
- The Effect of Stocking Density and Replacing Soybean Meal With
Waste Mulberry Leaf on Productive Performance of Nile Tilapia
(Oreochromis niloticus) Fingerlings.
Kamal, S.M. ; Mahmoud, A, A. and Ghazy, U. M.
- Effects of Green Seaweeds (Ulva sp.) as Feed Supplements in Red
Tilapia (Oreochromis Sp.) Diet on Growth Performance, Feed
Utilization And Body Composition.
Nader E. El-Tawil
- Nutritional Attempts to Detoxify Aflatoxic Effects in Diets of
Tilapia Fish (Oreochromis niloticus).
Salem, M. F. I; Shehab El-Din1, M. T.; Khalafallah, M.M.M.A;
Sayed, S. H. & Amal1, S. H.
- Effect of Feeding Rates and Frequencies on Growth Performance,
Feed Efficiency and Body Composition of African Catfish, Clarias
Gariepinus (Burchell, 1822).
Zeinhom M. M.1, Ebrahim M. S.1, and Ebrahim E. M.
- The training needs of workers in the production of tilapia fry using hormone 17 Alfa, methyl testosterone and its precautions.
Hamed Mohamed Hamed, Ashraf Mohamed Soliman
- Study on the Ability of Duckweeds (Lemna Spp.) for Decreasing
Bacterial Load and Residues of some Heavy Metals from Municipal
Waste Water to Reuse in Aquaculture.
Safwat A. Abd El-Mageed1, Essam M. Gewaily, Gamal M. Mohamed
Mamdouh Abd El-Aziz1 and Eman A. Abd El-Samea1
Back to Journal Main Page